If you're using embedded CTAs on a WordPress site and no CTA data is appearing in HubSpot, try comparing the source code of your WordPress site with the CTA embed code to make sure that the code was not altered by WordPress.
- Navigate to your CTA embed code in HubSpot (see this article for instructions on how to get your form's embed code).
- Navigate to the page on WordPress where your Hubspot CTA is (use a new window and place it next to the window with your form embed code open so you can see both at once).
- Right-click anywhere on the page > choose View page source.
- Locate the CTA embed code on the page and compare the two codes. They should match.
- If you are seeing that WordPress is altering the embed code, you may need to use a third-party plugin to add the form to the page/post in the form of a shortcode. One plugin that allows users to insert CTA codes via a shortcode (therefore preserving the script tags) is Insert HTML Snippet which can be downloaded here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/insert-html-snippet/. Another example of this kind of plugin is Shortcoder.