Once you've set up and sent your customer loyalty survey and customer support survey, you can start to analyze the feedback you receive to track trends and performance over time, as well as make improvements.
- In your HubSpot Service Hub Professional account, navigate to Service > Customer Feedback.
- Under Customer loyalty or Customer support, click View feedback.
- On the Submissions tab, you'll see all the feedback you've received in a dashboard. You can click a column header to sort feedback submissions, and click Filter at the upper left of the table to set a specific date range.
- In the left sidebar menu, toggle between Detractors, Passives, and Promoters if you're viewing customer loyalty feedback, or High effort, Medium effort, or Low effort if you're viewing customer support feedback.
- Click the name of a specific user in the table to view more details about their rating and health.
- Click the Analyze tab at the top left to view a summary of your feedback metrics, current NPS/CES score, NPS/CES breakdown by category, and NPS/CES over time. Click Filter at the upper left to set a specific date range.
- You can view your customer feedback performance at a glance in your service dashboard, as well as add other pre-built customer feedback reports to the dashboard.