When you send an email from the CRM, the From address defaults to the email address of your user in the CRM. If you have a second email address that you want to send emails from, you can add this as a connected account in your CRM user settings.
Note: If you have connected a Gmail inbox that has an alias set up, that alias will show up in the dropdown menu for the From field in the email composer.
- In your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Account Menu > Profile & Preferences.
- Select Security in the left sidebar menu, and then under the Email Aliases section, click Add email address.
- Enter the email address you'd like to connect, then click Save.
To send an email using your newly connected email address:
- Navigate to Contacts.
- Click the name of the contact.
- In the interactions box above the timeline, click Email.
- Click the dropdown menu beside the From address and select a different email address.