When you send an email from the CRM, the From address defaults to the email address of your user in the CRM. If you have a second email address that you want to send emails from, you can add this as a Connected Account in your CRM user settings.
- In your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Account Menu > Settings.
- On the My Profile page, click on the Connected Accounts tab.
- Click Add an email address.
- Enter the email address you'd like to connect, then click Add email address.
To send an email using your newly connected email address:
- Navigate to Contacts.
- Click the name of the contact.
- In the interactions box above the timeline, click Email.
- Click the dropdown beside the From address and select a different email address.