There are several reasons why a blog post may not be listed within Page Performance. They are as follows:
- The blog post must have been visited at least once in the selected time frame. Please note the tool defaults to This month to date, therefore you may need to adjust the time period you are analyzing.
- The domain used by your blog post is not part of your target domains or site domains, listed under Reports > Reports Settings > Domains, and has not received any views.
- If you changed an existing blog post's URL, the post will be considered a different post by the tool. (You may see both the old and updated post's URLs represented in the tool depending on the date range specified.)
- In the case the blog post was not created in HubSpot, the HubSpot tracking code must be embedded on the post in order for Page Performance to actually report on it.
- If the blog post was recently created, it is possible that the post has not been crawled since its publishing.