In addition to creating custom task queues, you can also set up a queue directly from a filtered view on the tasks dashboard. These default views filter tasks by status or task type, so you can easily prioritize the tasks that are due immediately or focus on a specific task type.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Sales > Tasks.
- In the left sidebar menu, select a status to filter your tasks.
- You can work through each task from the table view. Click the checkmark icon success to mark the task as complete and remove it from the list.
- To work through each task in a queue, click Start queue in the upper right.
- You'll be redirected to the relevant record to complete your task. To mark a task as complete, click the checkmark icon success next to the task on the timeline.
- To move to the next task in the queue, click Next in the upper right. Or click Skip to leave the task and revisit it later.
- When you complete the last task in the queue, click Finish in the upper right.