Please note: HubSpot only attributes data from assets or content to a campaign after the asset or content is associated to the campaign. Any metrics (e.g., new contacts) prior to the association will not be included in the campaign analytics.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Planning and Strategy > Campaigns.
- Click the name of a campaign.
- The campaign details page displays two key reports, along with the assets and content associated with the campaign. In the top left, use the Contact attribution filter to select if new contacts should be attributed to the campaign via First touch or Last touch.
- The first report shows an overview of the campaign's performance: the number of sessions, new contacts, influenced contacts, closed deals, and influenced revenue attributed to the campaign.
- The second report shows the contacts or sessions attributed to the campaign. Hover over a data point in the report to view a breakdown of metrics.
- In the top left, click the dropdown menu to toggle between viewing contacts or sessions.
- In the top right, click the Frequency dropdown menu to view the report at a daily or monthly frequency.
- By default, contacts are split by new and influenced. To view only influenced contacts in the report, clear the Split by new and influenced checkbox.
- By default, sessions are split by source. To view total sessions in the report, clear the Split by source checkbox.
- Lastly, you can analyze the overall performance of each asset or content type associated with the campaign. The metrics in each report vary depending on the asset or content type. To view more detailed performance information, click the name of an asset or piece of content.
Learn how to use the campaign analytics tool to measure and analyze the overall performance of all your campaigns, as well as drill down into specific metrics for each campaign.