- If your account is only HubSpot Marketing Free or Sales Free, there is currently a limit of 1,000,000 contacts per portal.
- If you have both the Marketing and Sales products, the Sales and Marketing contact limit is the same. All contacts added in either product will appear in both the Sales and Marketing databases. Learn how to find your limit below.
You can read more about HubSpot Service Limits here.
- In your HubSpot account, click your photo or avatar in the top right-hand corner, then click Account & Billing.
- Under Products & Services in the Account Summary tab, you'll be able to view:
- Your contacts limit and the current total of contacts in your account.
- Your email send limit (10x your contacts limit) and the number of emails sent this month in your account.
Please note: even after your contact tier limit has been reached, it is still possible to create additional contacts in HubSpot. This will move your subscription to the next contact tier, which will be reflected in your next billing cycle. If you have any questions about how this will impact your account, you can reach out directly to your Customer Success Manager.