Yes, for your HubSpot RSS emails you can change the date language and format in which they are rendered. Simply follow the directions noted below to access and edit these settings.
- Navigate to Content > Content Settings.
- Click on Email in the left sidebar menu, then select RSS Email Date Formats.
- Click on the dropdown under Language for Dates to choose the language in which all of the dates on your RSS email will be displayed.
- Next, click on the dropdown under RSS Feed Date Format to choose the format in which all of the dates on your RSS email will be displayed.
- When ready, click on Save changes to finish.