Yes, you can change the date language and format for your HubSpot RSS emails. Simply follow the directions below to access and edit these settings.
- Navigate to Content > Content Settings.
- Click Marketing > Email in the left sidebar.
- Scroll down to RSS email date formats and use the Language for dates dropdown menu to choose the language in which all of the dates on your RSS email will be displayed. This will dynamically update the options available for your RSS email date format below.
- Next, click the RSS email date format dropdown to choose the format for your RSS email.
- When ready, click on Save to finish.