- If you have specified your email address as a recipient for your form and are still not receiving emails, HubSpot may be having trouble delivering to your email address:
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to the Address Book or as a Contact in your email client where you are receiving notification emails.
- Check your spam/junk folders or any mail filters.
- Please note that if you have set unique addresses on your Landing Page within the Form module's 'Form Submission Notification' area that are unique to the addresses set in the Form editor's 'Options' section, the Landing Pages email addresses will override the Form defaults.
- No notification email will be sent from a form submission if a contact does not provide an email address to the default email field AND the contact has not been tracked by a HubSpot cookie. For more information on what can happen in this circumstance see Why am I receiving form submission notification emails for blank contacts?
- For more information see related: How do I add or change an email for form submission notifications?, Why am I not receiving an email or notification I expected from Hubspot?
- If you are still not receiving emails, please submit a support request using the 'Help' button in the lower right side of your HubSpot apps.
Last updated: January 13, 2017