Automate your lead nurturing process by adding follow-up emails to your forms. You can schedule up to three follow-up emails for contacts to receive after a submission.
Add a follow up email to your form
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Lead Capture > Forms.
- Click the name of an existing form to add follow up emails, or create a new form.
- In the forms editor, click the Follow-up tab. Then click Create follow-up email.
- Customize the details of your follow-up email:
- Subscription type: select a subscription type for your follow-up email.
- From user: click the From user dropdown menu and select a user. This user will be the From name and email address for your follow-up email.
- Subject line: add a subject for the follow-up email.
- Email body: add email body text to continue engaging your contact. If you need to customize your email footer:
- Click Edit email footer to edit your company's name and address in your email configuration settings.
- Click Save to apply this footer to your email.
- Click Save.
Add additional follow-up emails
You can add up to three follow-up emails per form with the forms tool. To add another email:
- Click the + plus icon.
- Repeat the steps above to edit the email details.
- To adjust the delay between emails, click the hourglass icon delay to adjust the number of days. You can delay follow-up emails for up to 30 days.
- After customizing the rest of your form settings, click Publish.