Within your form's options, you can set which email addresses will receive notifications when a visitor submits the form. Recipients set at the form-level will be the default for the form wherever it appears.
To specify the default email addresses to which you'd like your form submission notifications to be sent:
- Navigate to Contacts > Forms.
- Click on the name of the form.
- Click the Options tab.
- Enter the email address(es) you'd like to receive notifications in the Notified when submitted field. When adding multiple addresses, separate each address with a comma and ensure that the last email address listed does not have a semi-colon or comma listed after it.
If your form appears on multiple pages, you can override the form defaults and set a specific email address(es) to receive the form submission notifications for a particular page.
Please note: if you choose to override the form defaults, the default recipient(s) set at the form-level will not receive notifications for submissions on this page unless you add them to the page-specific list of recipients.
- Navigate to Content > Landing Pages.
- Hover over the landing page and click Edit.
- Locate and click on the form module in the page editor to edit the form's options.
- Scroll down to Form Submission Notifications and check the Send form notifications to specified email addresses instead of the form defaults box.
- Add your email address(es) to the field below.
If you've set up your form submission notification addresses, but are not receiving notifications, check out this article for troubleshooting steps.