HubSpot's integration with LinkedIn Sales Navigator allows you to see insights from LinkedIn from your HubSpot contact and company profiles.
Please note: you must have a LinkedIn Sales Navigator Team or Enterprise account to use this integration. It is currently not possible to import contacts from LinkedIn using the integration.
- In your HubSpot account, click your account name in the top right corner, then click Integrations.
- In the upper right, click Connect an app.
- In the upper right, use the search bar to search for the LinkedIn Sales Navigator integration.
- Hover over the integration and click View Integration.
- In the dialog box, click Connect to LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your contacts or companies.
- Click the name of the contact or company. LinkedIn information will appear in the LinkedIn Sales Navigator card on the record.
- For contacts, you'll be able to see the contact's job title, company, time in their current role, location, and industry.
- For companies, you'll be able to see the company's industry, size, and location.
- Click View more to access a more detailed view.
- For contacts, you'll see tabs for:
- Icebreakers: view shared connections, experiences, and interests, plus a link to the contact's recent activity stream.
- Get introduced: ask a mutual connection for an introduction to your contact.
- Related leads: quickly find other leads at the same company and add them to your Sales Navigator leads list.
- For companies, you'll see the following tabs:
- Recommended leads: connect with other leads at the company that you share interests and experiences with.
- Connections: view contacts at the company that you're already connected with.
- News: view company news to add context to your sales outreach.