HubSpot's integration with LinkedIn Sales Navigator allows you to see insights from LinkedIn from your HubSpot contact and company profiles.
Please note: you must have a LinkedIn Sales Navigator Team or Enterprise account to use this integration. It is currently not possible to import contacts from LinkedIn using the integration.
- In your HubSpot account, click your account name in the top right corner, then click Integrations.
- In the upper right, click Connect an app.
- Use the search bar to search for the LinkedIn Sales Navigator integration. Hover over the integration and click View Integration.
- In the dialog box, click Sign in with LinkedIn.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your contacts or companies.
- Click the name of the contact or company. LinkedIn information will appear in the LinkedIn Sales Navigator on the left side of the record. For contacts, you'll be able to see the contact's job title, company, time in their current role, location, and industry. For companies, you'll be able to see the company's industry, size, and location.
- Click View more to access a more detailed view.
For contacts, you'll see tabs for:
- Icebreakers - view shared connections, experiences, and interests, plus a link to the contact's recent activity stream.
- Get introduced - ask a mutual connection for an introduction to your contact.
- Related leads - quickly find other leads at the same company and add them to your Sales Navigator leads list.
For companies, you'll see the following tabs:
- Recommended leads - connect with other leads at the company who you share interests and experiences with.
- Connections - view contacts at the company who you are already connected with.
- News - view company news to add context to your sales outreach.