Yes, you can export visual reports of your Marketing, Sales, and Reporting Add-on dashboards. To do so:
- In your HubSpot Marketing or Sales account, navigate to Dashboard.
- Click the name of the current dashboard (Marketing or Sales Dashboard) to select the desired dashboard from the dropdown menu.
Please note: if you do not have the Reporting Add-on, you will not see additional dashboards here.
- Click the Export button at the top right-hand side.
- Select your file type (PDF, PPTX, or ZIP), verify the email address to which you'd like to send the report, and select a formatting option (either to show one chart per page or multiple charts per page).
- Click Export.
- You, or whoever you're sending the report to, will receive an email shortly with a visual representation of your selected report. Open the email and click the attachment to view your report.
Please note that the exported reports will show the default date range specified for your dashboard, even if you are viewing another date range when you request the export.