- Navigate to Reports > Reports Home.
- Click on the button to 'Create a new report' > select 'Sources Report'.
- Customize your Sources Report with the following information:
- Build a report of: select the data to build your report on (Visits, Contacts, or Customers).
- By source: choose the source(s) to segment on for your report.
- Over the time period: use the dropdowns to select your specific date range.
- By subdomain: if you have subdomains connected to HubSpot that are used as the primary subdomain for your content (blog, landing pages, site pages, or emails), you can further segment your custom sources report.
- With a graph type of: select the 'Standard' view to display how you are performing on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Select the 'Cumulative' view to display the progression over a time period.
- Press 'Save' to view the report.
Last updated: July 28, 2016