The Salesforce integration will create an account in Salesforce if the HubSpot company is associated with syncing contacts or if a user has manually forced the HubSpot company to sync.
If a company is created in HubSpot, the connector will automatically create an account in Salesforce under the following conditions:
- The company was auto-created through this CRM setting and the default object created in Salesforce is set to Contact in your integration settings.
- The company was created and associated with a HubSpot contact that is syncing with a private contact (a contact with no account) in Salesforce.
- An associated contact qualifies for your HubSpot inclusion list.
If a company is created in HubSpot, the connector will not automatically create an account if:
- The company is not associated with any HubSpot contacts.
- All of the company’s associated HubSpot contacts are syncing with Salesforce leads.
- None of the company’s associated HubSpot contacts qualify for your HubSpot inclusion list.
If the company doesn’t qualify to create an account automatically, you can create a new account by clicking Sync in the Salesforce Sync section in the left sidebar of the HubSpot company record.