There are two ways to add a task in the CRM. Take a look at the different ways to add a task below.
From the Contact, Company, or Deal record:
- Navigate to Contacts, Companies, or Deals > click on the name of the contact, company, or deal that you want to add a task for.
- Click the Create Task tab.
- Enter the details for your task. Click Add details to add more to your task like due date and type. You can include "call" or "email" in the title of your task to automatically assign the corresponding task type.
- Click Save task.
From the Tasks Dashboard:
- Navigate in HubSpot Sales to Tasks.
- Click the Create a task button.
- Enter a title and adjust due date as needed (these can both be edited later). You can include "call" or "email" in the title of your task to automatically assign the corresponding task type.
- Click Add Task or Add and edit to view more editing options.
- Once your task has been added, click on the name of the task from the list to add more details like due date, type, notes, etc.
- At this point, all changes you make to your task will be automatically saved.