There are two ways to add a Task in the CRM. Take a look at the different ways to add a task below.
From the Contact, Company, or Deal record:
- Navigate to the Contacts, Companies, or Deals > click on the name of the contact, company, or deal that you want to add a task for.
- Click the Create Task tab.
- Enter the details for your task (click Add details to add more to your task like due date and type.)
- Click Save task.
From the Tasks Dashboard:
- Navigate to Tasks.
- Click the Create a task button.
- Enter a title and adjust due date as needed (these can both be edited later.)
- Click Add Task.
- Once your task has been added, click on the name of the task from the list to add more details like due date, type, notes, etc.
- At this point, all changes you make to your task will be automatically saved.