With HubSpot's free sales tools or a Sales Hub account, you can use task queues to organize similar tasks into one place and cycle through them for easy task completion with a lot less clicks.
Follow the instructions below to learn how to create and use task queues. A task can be added to a queue from the tasks dashboard or directly from a sequence. Please note that there is a limit of 10 task queues per user and 500 tasks per queue.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Tasks. Make sure you're in the Table view.
- In the left sidebar menu, click Add a queue.
- Give your new queue a name and click Save.
- Now that you have your queue(s), you can add tasks to a specific queue by checking the box next to any task(s).
- Click + Add to queue and select a queue from the dropdown menu, then click Add. You can also click Create a queue during this step, and then select it for your task.
- To begin completing tasks in a queue, click the name of your queue and click Start queue.
- You will be taken to the relevant record where you can complete your task by clicking the checkmark within the given task, then Next.
- If you'd like, you can also choose Skip if you want to leave a task uncomplete and move onto the next task.
To delete a task queue:
- Navigate to the tasks dashboard by clicking Tasks.
- Select your task queue from the left sidebar menu.
- Click Actions in the top-right corner of the screen, and select the option to delete your task queue.