Use task queues in your HubSpot CRM account to organize similar tasks into one place and cycle through them for easy task completion with a lot less clicks.
Follow the instructions below to learn how to create and use task queues. A task can be added to a queue from the tasks dashboard or directly from a sequence. Please note that there is a limit of 10 task queues per user and 500 tasks per queue.
- In your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Tasks. Make sure you're in the Table view.
- In the left sidebar menu, click Add a queue.
- Give your new queue a name and click Save.
- Now that you have your queue(s) you can add tasks to a specific queue by clicking the checkbox next to any task(s).
- Click + Add to queue and select a queue from the dropdown, then click Add.
- You can also Create a queue during this step, and then select it for your task.
- To begin completing tasks in a queue, click the name of your queue and click Start queue.
- You will be taken to the relevant record where you can complete your task by clicking the checkmark within the given task, then Next.
- If you'd like, you can also choose Skip if you want to leave a task uncomplete and move onto the next task.
To delete a task queue:
- Navigate to the tasks dashboard by clicking Tasks from the Sales menu.
- Select the your task queue from the left side menu.
- Click the Actions button in the top-right corner of the screen, and select the option to delete your task queue.