Use task queues in your HubSpot CRM account to organize similar tasks into one place and cycle through them for easy task completion with a lot less clicks.
Follow the instructions below to learn how to create and use new task queues.
- From your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Tasks.
- Make sure you're in the Table view (you will be automatically taken here when you first go to the tasks tool.)
- From the left side menu, click Add a queue > give your new queue a name > click Save.
- Note: There is a limit of 10 task queues per user.
- Now that you have your queue(s) you can add tasks to specific queues by clicking the checkbox next to any number of tasks > click Add to queue > choose your queue > click Add.
- To begin completing tasks in a queue, from the left side menu, click on the name of your queue > click Start queue.
- You will be taken to the relevant record where you can complete your task by clicking the checkmark within the given task, then Next.
- If you'd like, you can also choose Skip if you want to leave a task uncomplete and move onto the next task.