As your team uses the conversations inbox to manage communication with your leads and customers, you can use reports on your dashboard to analyze how many conversations have taken place, how quickly your reps are responding, which rep is chatting the most, and which channel your visitors are using to get in touch with your team.
You can choose from the following conversations reports:
- Chat Conversations Over Time: view how many conversations are taking place over a specified time range.
- Chat Conversations by URL: view how many conversations begin on each URL where there is a chat widget.
- Chat Conversations by Assignee: view the number of conversations that have been assigned to each agent.
- Average Chat Response Time by Assignee: view the average response time by each agent to a new chat conversation. The response time is the amount of time between being assigned a conversation and the agent’s first response.
- Conversations by Source: view how many conversations originate from either a live chat conversation or an incoming email.
To add a conversations report to your dashboard:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Reports > Dashboards.
- In the upper right, click Add report.
- From the left sidebar, select Conversations.
- Hover over the report you would like to add and click Add report.
- Navigate back to your dashboard to analyze the data in your conversations reports.