Marketing Hub Enterprise users can assign CTAs to teams and additional users. This keeps content dashboards streamlined, so each user only sees relevant content in their account.
All new CTAs are unassigned and visible to all users by default. Only Admins can assign content to teams in their account. After content has been assigned to a team, members of that team can assign content access for that asset to child teams of their own team.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Lead Capture > CTAs.
- To assign content to a team, hover over the CTA you want to assign, then click the More dropdown menu and select Assign users & teams.
- To assign multiple CTA in bulk, select the checkboxes next to the CTAs you want to assign, then click Assign users & teams.
- In the dialog box, select the checkbox next to the team name or contact name. If you're using hierarchical teams and assign this content to a child team, the parent team gains access automatically.
- To assign the content to additional users, click the Users tab. An individual user can only be selected if the content is assigned to at least one team.
- Click Save.
Please note: any new or bulk changes from the CTAs dashboard will override existing team assignments for the selected CTAs.
Users with Admin access will still be able to access all content. Admins can filter their content dashboard by team using the All teams dropdown menu.