HubSpot's integration with LinkedIn Sales Navigator allows you to see insights from LinkedIn from your HubSpot contact and company profiles. Below you'll learn how to:
Please note: you must have a LinkedIn Sales Navigator Team or Enterprise account to use this integration. It is currently not possible to import contacts from LinkedIn using the integration.
- En tu cuenta de HubSpot, haz clic en el nombre de tu cuenta en la esquina superior derecha y, a continuación, selecciona Integraciones.
- Click the All Integrations tab.
- Hover over LinkedIn Sales Navigator and click View Integration.
- Click Sign in with LinkedIn to authorize the integration with LinkedIn.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Contacts or Companies.
- Click the name of the contact or company. LinkedIn information will appear in the LinkedIn Sales Navigator on the left side of the record. For contacts, you'll be able to see the contact's job title, company, time in their current role, location, and industry. For companies, you'll be able to see the company's industry, size, and location.
- Click View more to access a more detailed view.
For contacts, you'll see tabs for:
- Icebreakers - view shared connections, experiences, and interests, plus a link to the contact's recent activity stream.
- Get introduced - ask a mutual connection for an introduction to your contact.
- Related leads - quickly find other leads at the same company and add them to your Sales Navigator leads list.
For companies, you'll see the following tabs:
- Recommended leads - connect with other leads at the company who you share interests and experiences with.
- Connections - view contacts at the company who you are already connected with.
- News - view company news to add context to your sales outreach.