Find answers and general information quickly about the ads tool in HubSpot. If you have any specific questions about Facebook lead ads in the ads tool, check out frequently asked questions about Facebook lead ads.
For Marketing Hub Professional and Enterprise accounts:
- Google Ads: HubSpot tracks and reports on Search and Display Ads. HubSpot does not support Google AdWords Express, video ads, Smart campaigns, responsive ads, and Dynamic Search ads.
- Facebook Ads: HubSpot tracks and reports on most campaign types. For a Facebook ad to be tracked, the final URL in the ad must be a full URL and not shortened by a link shortener (e.g., bit.ly or hubs.ly). HubSpot does not support Facebook dynamic ads and Instagram story ads.
- LinkedIn Ads: HubSpot tracks and reports on text and rich media Sponsored Content, and Sponsored Content with Lead Gen Forms. HubSpot does not support other formats of Sponsored Content.
Free CRM accounts, Legacy Marketing Hub Basic accounts, and Marketing Hub Starter accounts only have access to Facebook lead ads in the ads tool.
Will my existing ads appear in the ads tool?
After you've connected your Facebook Ads, Google Ads, or LinkedIn Ads account to HubSpot, your existing ads will automatically sync to HubSpot and appear on your ads dashboard, which can then be viewed and tracked in HubSpot.
How do I pause an active ad?
To pause an active ad campaign or individual ads in the ads tool:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Ads.
- In the dashboard, click the name of an ad campaign.
- In the upper right, click to toggle the switch off to pause the ad campaign.
- In the Ads table, click to toggle the switch off next to an ad set, ad group, or specific ad to pause it.