HubSpot will automatically import new leads generated by your Facebook lead ads and update your contacts with the data from lead ads submissions. You can analyze the performance of your lead ads in your HubSpot ads dashboard.
Please note: if you have a Marketing Hub Professional or Enterprise account, you'll see a different set of metrics in the ads dashboard and different reports for your lead ads. Learn more about analyzing your ads campaigns in the ads dashboard.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Ads.
- In the Campaigns tab, you'll see the status of each of your Facebook lead ads, along with metrics such as the number of impressions and contacts generated.
- Click the name of a lead ad to view its performance data.
- The first widget displays an overview of your ad's performance in terms of reach, contacts, and customers generated.
- The Run length report shows the status and set duration of your lead ad.
- The Placement report shows a breakdown of the devices used to view your lead ad. You can view the percentages and hover over each slice to view the corresponding device type and number of visitors reached.