When creating lists or saved filters, you typically use the property's value (such as Abigael for First name) when filtering based on a contact, company, or deal property.
When you're filtering on the Original source drill-down 2 contact property, however, you'll use an internal value instead of the property's value that you see in HubSpot.
How do I find the internal value for Original source drill-down 2?
The internal value for Original source drill-down 2 is stored in an info informational tip in a contact's About section:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Contacts and click the name of a contact.
- Once on the contact record, click View all properties in the contact's About section.
- On the right under All properties, use the search bar to search for the Original source drill-down 2 property.
- Under the property's name, hover over the info information icon. The internal value will appear in the pop-up message.
How do I use the internal value as a filter?
To use the internal value as a filter in a list or saved filter:
- Place your cursor in the pop-up message. Highlight the internal value and then copy it.
- Create a list or a saved filter.
- On the left-hand side of your list or filter, select the Original source drill-down 2 property and paste the internal value in the filter's text field:
- If you're creating a list, your filter will be Contact property | Original source drill-down 2 | (select a criteria, such as is equal to) | (paste internal value).
- If you're creating a saved filter, your filter will be Original source drill-down 2 | (select a criteria, such as contains) | (paste internal value).
- Save your list or saved filter.
In the Original source drill-down 2 column in your list or saved filter, you'll see the internal value for the property.