As your team uses the conversations inbox to manage communication with your leads and customers, you can use reports on your dashboard to analyze how many conversations have taken place, how quickly your reps are responding, which rep is chatting the most, and which channel your visitors are using to get in touch with your team.
To add a conversations report to your dashboard:
- You can choose from the following conversations reports:
- Conversations over time: view how many conversations are taking place over a specified time range.
- Conversation by URL: view how many conversations originate on each specific page URL where there is a chat widget.
- Average Response Time by Assignee: view how long on average it takes each user to respond to an incoming conversation.
- Conversations by Assignee: view how many conversations have been assigned to each team member.
- Conversations by Source: view how many conversations originate from each channel, either a chat conversation or an incoming email.
- From the left sidebar, select Conversations.
- Click Add report.
- Navigate to your HubSpot dashboards by clicking the sprocket icon sprocket in the top left corner of your account.
- Hover over the report you would like to add and click Add report.
- Navigate back to your dashboard to analyze the data in your conversations reports.