To add a new report to your dashboard:
- In your HubSpot Marketing or Sales account, click Dashboard in the main navigation menu.
- Click the name of the current dashboard (marketing or sales dashboard) and select the desired dashboard from the dropdown menu.
Please note: you will only see additional dashboards here if you have the reporting add-on.
- Click Add report.
- Select a report from the left sidebar and click Add to add it to your dashboard.
- If you have the reporting add-on, you can also click the Create custom report button to create a custom report.
- If you have the reporting add-on and you've chosen to create a custom report, you'll be brought to a report builder screen. Choose a report Object from the Object type dropdown menu.
- Depending on the object you choose, other dropdown menus will appear. Set a date property if applicable and click Add filter to filter by specific properties of your object.
In the Measures section, choose which metrics and breakdowns will be included in your report. The top dropdown menu will give you the main breakdown of your data. Think of it as the x-axis of a typical column bar chart. The bottom dropdown menu will determine how these metrics are plotted on the y-axis. You can also click Split metric to further break down your data by another property. Click the plus icon to add an additional data set.
- Below the Measures section, you'll see a visualization of your report in the Visualization section. Use the Style, Color, and Display options dropdown menus to customize your visualization.
- When you've finished customizing your report, click Add to dashboard.