Please follow the steps noted below to create a new report in your Reports Dashboard.
- From your Marketing Dashboard, click the dropdown and select the reports dashboard you'd like to edit (or navigate to Reports > Reports Home > Reports Dashboard and click the dropdown).
- Click on the Add report button.
- You will see HubSpot recommended report templates in the Widgets Library. Click the Add button on one of these templates or click the Create custom widget button to create a custom report.
- If you've chosen to create a custom widget, you'll be brought to a report builder screen. Choose a report Type from the dropdown.
- Depending on the type you choose, other dropdowns will appear. Set a Date Property, View, and/or List if applicable.
In the Measures section, choose which metrics and breakdowns will be included in your report. The top dropdown will give you the main breakdown of your data. Think of it as the x-axis of a typical column bar chart. The bottom dropdown will determine how these metrics are plotted on the y-axis. You can also click Split metric to further break down your data by another property. Click the plus icon to add an additional data set.
- Below the Measures section, you'll see a visualization of your report. Use the Style and Display options dropdowns to customize the visualization.
- When you've finished customizing your report, click Add to dashboard.
For more information on setting up your reports within the Reporting Add-on, check out this article.