Please follow the steps noted below to create a new report on your reports dashboard.
- In your HubSpot Marketing or Sales account, navigate to Dashboard.
- Click the name of the current dashboard (Marketing or Sales Dashboard) and select the desired dashboard from the dropdown menu.
Please note: if you do not have the Reporting Add-on, you will not see additional dashboards here.
- Click Add report.
- You will see HubSpot recommended report templates in the Widgets Library. Click Add on any of these templates or click the Create custom widget button to create a custom report.
- If you've chosen to create a custom widget, you'll be brought to a report builder screen. Choose a report Type from the dropdown menu.
- Depending on the type you choose, other dropdown menus will appear. Set a Date Property, View, and/or List if applicable.
Please note: if you have the CRM enabled, you can export a list of contacts in the selected CRM view by clicking the Export button.
In the Measures section, choose which metrics and breakdowns will be included in your report. The top dropdown will give you the main breakdown of your data. Think of it as the x-axis of a typical column bar chart. The bottom dropdown will determine how these metrics are plotted on the y-axis. You can also click Split metric to further break down your data by another property. Click the plus icon to add an additional data set.
- Below the Measures section, you'll see a visualization of your report. Use the Style and Display options dropdowns to customize the visualization.
- When you've finished customizing your report, click Add to dashboard.
For more information on setting up your reports within the Reporting Add-on, check out this article.