User notifications alert you when various actions occur. Here we'll cover each of the notification types and how to access them.
In your HubSpot account, click your photo or avatar in the top right-hand corner, then click Profile & Preferences.
In the left sidebar menu, select Notifications. You'll then see the following notification types:
- Alerts: set your notification preferences for lead revisit notifications, prospect notifications, and progress reports.
- Assign: receive an email notification when a contact, company, deal, or task is assigned to you by another member of your team. This assignment can be based off the HubSpot owner property or any custom owner property. Lead assignment notifications will also appear in your activity feed under Sales Tools > Activity Feed.
- Export: turn on or off email notifications when a contact, company, or deal export is complete.
- Follow: turn on or off email notifications for CRM records that you're following.
- Import: turn on or off email notifications when a contact, company, or deal import is complete.
- Mention: set your notification preferences for when a member of your team @mentions you on a contact, company, deal, or task.
- Reminder: set your notification preferences for task reminders and calendar and project reminders.
- Status: (for Salesforce-integrated users) opt to receive a notification when your Salesforce integration with HubSpot is suspended. Super admins in HubSpot will have this setting turned on automatically. An email notification will be sent to any user who has this setting enabled.
- Submission: view the forms you're subscribed to notifications for by clicking View subscriptions. Learn more about form notifications here.
- View: opt to receive a notification when someone has viewed a document that you sent them.