User notifications in the CRM are used to alert you when various actions occur. Here we'll cover each of the three notification types, and walk through how to enable/disable any of these features.
- Assignment notifications allow you to receive an email notification when a contact, company, deal, or task is assigned to you by another member of your team. This assignment can be based off the HubSpot Owner property or any custom owner property.
Please note: notifications will not be sent out if you manually assign a contact, company, or deal to yourself or if you set the HubSpot Owner or custom owner property via the following sources: contact import, Salesforce, or marketplace integration.
- Task reminder notifications will send an email reminder when an assigned task is due.
- @mention notifications allow you to receive an email when a member of your team @mentions you on a contact, company, deal, or task.
To enable/disable any user notifications:
- In your HubSpot Sales account, select Settings in the top navigation.
- In the left sidebar, select Sales > Notifications.
- Click the toggle switch beside any of the notification types in the User Notifications section to enable/disable the features.