Tickets keep track of all your customer interactions as they progress over time. The tool comes with a default Support pipeline that you can use to manage your ticket statuses. You can also set up custom ticket stages in your settings to define a simple business process around responding to your customers.
Create a new ticket pipeline
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Service > Tickets
- Click + Add another pipeline.
- Give your new ticket pipeline a name, then click Create.
Add ticket stages to your pipeline
- Enter a ticket stage name, then use the dropdown to specify whether this ticket stage indicates the ticket is Open or Closed.
- Click + Add another stage to add more ticket stages to your pipeline.
- You can click and drag your ticket stages to reorder them any way you wish.
Customize ticket properties for a specific ticket stage (optional)
You can edit the ticket properties presented for users to fill in when a ticket is moved to a specific stage in one of your pipelines.
Please note: you must have permission to edit property settings to update your ticket stage properties.
- Hover over a specific ticket stage and click Edit properties.
- Use the field on the left to search for the property or properties you'd like to add, then click the checkbox to the left to select that property.
- To require a value for property, click the checkbox in the Required column for that property on the right.
- You can then click Preview popup to preview what your users will see when they move a ticket to this stage.
- Click Save to save your changes.