Tickets keep track of all your customer interactions as they progress over time. The tool comes with a default Support pipeline that you can use to manage your ticket statuses.
You can also set up customized ticket stages in your settings to define a simple business process around responding to your customers.
- In your HubSpot Service Hub Professional account, click the settings icon settings in the main menu.
- Click Service > Tickets in the left sidebar menu.
- Click + Add another pipeline.
- Give your new ticket pipeline a name, then click Create.
- Enter a ticket stage name, then use the dropdown to specify whether this ticket stage indicates the ticket is Open or Closed.
- Click + Add another stage to add more ticket stages to your pipeline.
- You can click and drag your ticket stages to reorder them any way you wish.
- Click Save in the lower-left corner to save your changes.