To create your HubSpot Marketing Free account, we'll first ask for a bit of information from you, and then walk through a short set up and installation process. Follow the instructions below to begin.
Please note: If you have an existing HubSpot Sales account, you can activate Marketing Free from within your account by navigating to Account Menu (top right-hand corner) > Explore products & add-ons > click into the Marketing tab > choose Marketing Starter > then click the button to Start for free.
- Navigate to HubSpot's Get Started page.
- Scroll down and click Get Started Free under HubSpot Marketing Free.
- Enter your email address, company name, and website URL, then click Get HubSpot.
- On the next page, enter your first and last name and set a password for your account, then click Save and continue.
- Next, choose how you'll be installing the HubSpot tracking code based on whether or not you currently use WordPress to run your website. Make your selection, then follow the instructions to install the tracking code on your website.
- Once you've completed the instructions for installing the HubSpot Tracking Code for WordPress or embedding the tracking code on your site, click Take me to HubSpot or Finish to go to your new HubSpot account. You'll be greeted with onboarding steps to help you get up and running with your account.