Follow the steps below to manually add an individual contact to your HubSpot Marketing or Sales account.
- Navigate to your contacts:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > All Contacts.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Free or Starter or HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Contacts.
- Click Add contact.
- In the Add a contact pane, you'll see the Email, First Name, and Last Name fields. Enter information into one or more of these fields to see additional default properties that have been set for your team, as well as any user-specific selected properties that appear in the About section of a contact record. For information about setting these properties, check out this article.
- When you're done entering your contact's information, click Create contact.
You can now view your new contact's record by returning to the contacts dashboard (Contacts > All Contacts or Contacts). To learn more about working with contacts in HubSpot, check out the Contacts User Guide.