Once you have installed the HubSpot mobile app on your iPhone, you can send tracked HubSpot Sales emails to your contacts while on the go.
Please note: if you'd like to send HubSpot Sales tracked emails from your phone they must be sent from within the HubSpot Sales app.
- Navigate to the HubSpot app on your iPhone.
- Click Contacts in the navigation menu at the bottom of the screen.
- Browse to find the contact you'd like to email or click the magnifying glass icon to search.
- Click on the contact to go to the contact record.
- Click the envelope icon below the contact's name to send a tracked Sales email.
- Add a subject and body to your email, then press Send.
If you've turned on Sales Activity notifications for the mobile app, you will receive a notification when the contact opens your email.
You can also check to see if your contact is opened the email by pressing Digest in the main navigation menu and scrolling to the Activity Stream section.