HubSpot creates calculated properties on the Contact and Company record that enable revenue reporting if you’ve integrated HubSpot with your CRM’s Deal object. You can do so in one of three ways:
- By using the Salesforce Integration with Opportunity Sync turned on
- By updating Deals that are associated with Contacts and Companies in the HubSpot CRM
- By syncing other CRM’s deal data with HubSpot using the Deals API
The properties that are created are First Deal Created Date, Recent Deal Close Date, Recent Deal Amount, Total Revenue and Associated Deals, and are calculated in a variety of ways:
- First Deal Created Date - The date that the first deal the contact is associated with was opened.
- Recent Deal Close Date - The date that the most recent closed won deal the contact is associated with was closed.
- Recent Deal Amount - The revenue the most recent closed won deal the contact is associated with generated.
- Total Revenue - The sum of the revenue generated from all of the closed won deals the contact is associated with. This is also known as Lifetime Value.
- Associated Deals - The number of deals the contact is associated with.
These fields are primarily designed to allow Enterprise customers to create revenue reports using the Company and Contacts reports: