To see how your marketing sources are generating visits, Contacts, and Customers, you can create a custom Sources Report to further segment your traffic results.
1. Navigate to Reports > Reports Home.
2. Click on the button to 'Create a new report' > select 'Sources Report'.
3. Click on the title of your report to edit the name (or leave the default title).
4. Customize the following settings for your report:
- Build a report of: select the data to build your report on (Visits, Contacts, or Customers).
- By source: choose the source(s) to segment on for your report.
- Over the time period: use the dropdowns to select the time-frame and frequency.
- By subdomain: if you have subdomains connected to HubSpot that are used as the primary subdomain for your content (blog, landing pages, site pages, or emails), you can further segment your custom sources report.
- With a graph type of: select the 'Standard' view to display how you are performing on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Select the 'Cumulative' view to display the progression over a time period.
5. Press 'Save' to view your report.