The auto-add capability of the HubSpot Salesforce integration enables Salesforce to create contacts in HubSpot when they are created or updated in Salesforce. To enable this feature:
- In your HubSpot account, click your photo or avatar in the top right-hand corner, then click Integrations.
- Scroll down to Salesforce and click Settings.
- Scroll down to the Creating Contacts in HubSpot section.
- Select an option for your Salesforce Leads and Salesforce Contacts:
- If you choose If eligible to sync, create a contact when a Salesforce lead/contact is created, your leads and contacts created in Salesforce will need to have a unique, valid email address upon creation in order to sync to HubSpot.
- If you choose If eligible to sync, create a contact when a Salesforce lead/contact is created or an existing lead/contact is updated, a contact will be created in HubSpot when a Salesforce lead or contact is created with a unique, valid email address or when a unique, valid email address is added to an existing lead or contact in Salesforce.