You can make changes to a task in the HubSpot CRM from an individual contact, company, or deal record or from the Tasks Dashboard.
It is not currently possible to bulk edit Tasks.
From a contact, company, or deal record
- Navigate to Contacts, Companies, or Deals.
- Click on the name of the contact, company, or deal with which the task is associated.
- Find the task on the record's activity timeline (if tasks do not appear, click on the Filter Timeline dropdown and check the box next to Tasks) > click the Edit button.
- Make the necessary changes to the task. You can edit the title, assignee, description, type, due date, and the associated records. Click Save Task.
From the Tasks Dashboard:
- Navigate to Tasks.
- Click on the name of the task in the Table or Board view.
- An editor will appear on the right-hand side.
- Make the necessary changes to the task. You can edit the title, assignee, description, due date, type, and the associated records.
- Please note that the status can only be edited by moving the task in the board view.
- Changes will be saved automatically.