By default, contacts can be enrolled in more than one workflow at a time. You can, however, set a workflow to automatically remove contacts from other workflows in which they are active upon enrollment.To do so:
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Contacts > Workflows.
- Click on the name of the workflow you'd like to edit.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Scroll down to the Unenrollments & Suppressions section, then choose from the following options under When contacts enroll in this workflow:
- Choose Remove them from all other workflows if you want contacts to be removed from all other workflows when they are enrolled in this one.
- Choose Remove them from specific workflows if you want contacts to be removed only from certain workflows upon enrollment in this workflow. Click the dropdown to choose the other workflows from which you'd like contacts to be removed.
- Click Save settings.
Please note: this setting only removes contacts from workflows in which they are already active; it does not prevent contacts from being enrolled in other workflows going forward.
Check out the Workflows User Guide's article on Workflow Settings to learn more about the rest of the options in the Settings page.