You can set up a HubSpot workflow to enroll contacts whose property is set or known within HubSpot. In the example below, this workflow will enroll any contacts whose First email click date is set/known on their contact record.
Follow the instructions below to get started:
- Navigate to Workflows:
- In your Marketing Professional or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Workflows.
- In your Sales Professional account, navigate to Sales Tools > Workflows.
- Select New workflow in the upper right-hand corner.
- Name your new worfklow, and select a workflow type (Standard is recommended). When you're ready, click Create workflow, and you'll be taken to your workflow where you can begin setting up your enrollment triggers and actions.
- By default, your workflow will be set to enroll contacts automatically - leave this setting as is.
- Next, select Contact property. Choose your desired property from the dropdown menu and select the radio button next to is known. Click Done.
- You can also set up your workflow to reenroll a contact each time a property is set/known and not just the first time the property is set/known by clicking Change re-enrollment options.
- Check the box next to Allow contacts who meet the starting conditions to re-enroll when any one of the following occurs. Then check the box next to The contact property [name of property] is known and click Done.
- When you return to your enrollment triggers, click Save.
Read more about setting up the rest of your workflow here.