You can set up a HubSpot workflow to enroll contacts whose property is set or known within HubSpot. In the example below, this workflow will enroll any contacts whose First email click date is set/known on their contact record.
Follow the instructions below to get started:
- Navigate in HubSpot Marketing to Contacts > Workflows, choose New workflow.
- Name your new worfklow, and select a workflow type (Standard). When you're ready, click Create workflow and you'll be taken to your workflow where you can begin setting up your enrollment criteria and actions.
- By default, your workflow will be set to enroll contacts Automatically - leave this setting as is.
- Next, choose Contact property > choose your desired property from the dropdown > select the radio button next to is known > click Done. You can also set up your workflow to reenroll a contact each time a property is set/known and not just the first time the property is set/known by clicking Change reenrollment options.
- Check the box next to Allow contacts who meet the starting conditions to reenroll when any one of the following occurs > then check the box next to The contact property [name of property] is known > click Done.
- When you return to your enrollment criteria, click Save.
Read more about setting up the rest of your workflow here.