Filter the timeline on a record to display specific types of activities. You can also filter based on the users or teams who created the activity or are assigned to the task.
- Navigate to your records:
- Contacts: In your HubSpot account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts.
- Companies: In your HubSpot account, navigate to Contacts > Companies.
- Deals: In your HubSpot account, navigate to Sales > Deals.
- Tickets: In your HubSpot account, navigate to Service > Tickets.
- Custom objects: In your HubSpot account, navigate to Contacts > [Custom object]. If your account has more than one custom object, hover over Custom Objects, then select the custom object you want to view.
- Click the name of a record.
- In the middle panel, in the Activity tab, click the Filter activity dropdown menu.
- To include an activity type on the timeline, select the corresponding checkbox. Select the Select all checkbox to select all activity types.
Please note: selected activity types in the Filter activity dropdown menu apply to all records for that object (e.g., filtering activities on a deal record will apply the same filters to all deal records, but will not affect contact, company, or ticket records). The selected activities are also unique to each user, so others users in your account will not have the same filters.
- To filter engagement activities created by or assigned to specific users or teams, click the All users or All teams dropdown menus and select a user or team. User and team filters will not be applied to other records of that object.
- For fast filtering, click the Notes, Emails, Calls, Tasks, and Meetings tabs in the middle panel to see only the respective activity types.