With tickets, you can organize all of your customer inquiries in one place and track trends over time. You can create individual tickets from your dashboard, a contact record, or your conversations inbox. You can also automate the process using workflows and the support form.
After creating tickets, learn how you can organize, view, and report on your tickets.
Create a new ticket from the tickets dashboard
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Service > Tickets.
- In the upper right, click Create ticket.
- In the right panel, enter your ticket details. If you want to customize which properties appear here, click customize the properties at the bottom. The following fields are required by default:
- To associate a company or contacts with the ticket, click the Company and Contact dropdown menus, then search for the company or contacts. Learn how to associate the relevant company or contact activities to the ticket timeline in this panel.
Create a ticket from the contact or company record
You can associate an existing ticket with a specific contact, or create a new ticket directly from the contact record or the contacts dashboard.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your contacts or companies.
- Hover over a specific contact or company and click Preview to see more details in the right panel, or click Edit to open the full record.
- In the Tickets section, click Add.
- To create a new ticket:
- Enter the details for your new ticket in the Create a new ticket tab. By default, the ticket will be associated to the contact or company record. Learn more about how you can pull in the timeline activity from the contact and company records.
- Once you're done, click Create. A new deal will be created.
- If there are existing deals that you want to associate the contact to:
- Click the Add existing ticket tab.
- In the search box, enter terms to identify the existing ticket.
- Select the tickets you want associated to the contact or company record.
- Click Save.
The new or existing ticket will be associated with the record. Learn more about the activities that will be associated to these different records.
Create tickets using a form in your conversations inbox
In the conversations inbox, you can also automatically create tickets from new incoming emails sent to your team email account.
If you're using a connected Facebook Messenger account, this can be achieved by creating a bot chatflow for the Facebook Messenger account and using the Submit ticket action.