If a contact has been merged you will see a merge event on the contact timeline. To see if a particular contact has been merged:
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Contacts > All Contacts. In your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Contacts.
- Click on the name of the contact.
- Look for a merge event on the contact's timeline. Make sure that Merges is selected in the Filter timeline dropdown. This event will show the email address of the primary contact and the email address of the secondary record that was merged into the primary contact record.
In order to see property values that came from the secondary contact
- Click View property history.
- Any values that came from the secondary contact record will appear with "via merge" in the Change Source column.