Follow the steps below to view the website visits from a specific contact.
- Navigate to your contacts:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Free or Starter or HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Contacts.
- Search for and click the name of the contact you want to view.
- On the contact record, click the Filter timeline dropdown and make sure the Page views box is checked to display page views in the timeline.
- Page views will show up in chronological order on the contact timeline, indicated by a globe icon. All page views within one session will be grouped together on the timeline. To see the specific pages viewed during a session, click the View details link on the timeline within the page view group as shown below:
- You can then click Hide page views to collapse the page view group: