You can log a call, email, or meeting on any contact record in your HubSpot Sales or HubSpot Marketing account by locating a specific contact record and using the + Log Activity feature.
Follow the instructions below to use this feature:
- Navigate to your Contacts app:
- In HubSpot Sales, you'll do this by navigating to Contacts from the top menu.
- In HubSpot Marketing, you'll do this by navigating to Contacts > All Contacts.
- Locate the contact record you want to log an activity for and click on the name of the contact.
- Once in the contact record, click the + Log activity tab located at the top.
- The box below will change to allow you to log accordingly. You can choose to Log a call, Log an email, or Log a meeting.
- Click into the text box to describe your activity, then click the Log activity button to save.
- Note that you can also change the date and time of the activity you are logging.
Any logged activities will also contribute toward the Productivity numbers in your Sales Dashboard.
To edit or delete a previously logged activity, find and click on the activity on the contact's timeline. Click Edit to make changes or Delete to remove the activity from the timeline.