- In your HubSpot account, click your account name in the top right corner, then click Account & Billing.
- In the Account Summary section, you'll find:
- A list of any products, add-ons, and services that have been added to your account, along with your subscription level.
- Your contacts limit and the current total of contacts in your account. When you reach your contact tier limit, you'll be automatically upgraded into the next tier, which will be reflected in your next billing cycle. See our Customer Terms of Service for more information. If you have any questions, please reach out to your HubSpot Customer Success Manager.
Please note: if you have a CRM account only, there is currently a limit of 1,000,000 contacts per account. If you have both a Marketing Hub subscription and a Sales Hub subscription, you have a single contacts database for both products, to which your contacts limit applies.
- Your email send limit, which is equal to 10x your contacts limit, and the number of emails sent this month from your account.
Learn more about HubSpot Service Limits.