- In your HubSpot account, click your account name in the top right corner, then click Account & Billing.
- In the Account Summary section, you'll find:
- A list of any products, add-ons, and services that have been added to your account, along with your subscription level.
- Your contacts limit and the current total of contacts in your account. if you have a CRM account only, there is currently a limit of 1,000,000 contacts per account. If you have multiple Hub subscriptions (Marketing, Sales, and/or Service), you have a single contacts database for all products, to which your contacts limit applies.
Please note: when you reach your contact tier limit, you'll automatically be upgraded to the next tier, which will be reflected in your next billing cycle. Your contract will not automatically be downgraded if you remove contacts from your account. If you have questions about your contact tier, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
- Your email send limit, which is equal to 10x your contacts limit for Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, and Enterprise customers, and 5x your contacts limit for Marketing Hub Starter customers. You'll also see the number of emails sent this month from your account.
- Please note: emails that are sent from the CRM (e.g., sales emails sent one to one in a contact record) do not count towards this email send limit.
If you go over the contacts or email limit outlined in your subscription contract, your fees may increase to accommodate this overage. Please reference your subscription contract and the HubSpot Terms of Service for additional information. Your Customer Success Manager can assist with any additional questions you may have.