When working on your HubSpot page, email, or blog post, you may see an alert indicating that your changes cannot be saved. This occurs when the editor for this page or post is open in multiple tabs or windows. This feature is designed to prevent users from overwriting each other's changes.
To resolve this:
- When the alert is displayed, click Go back to editor to access your work. Copy any content that's been changed.
- Check to see if the editor for this page or post is open in another browser tab or window on your computer or if another user is currently editing it. You can view revisions to see if other users have been working on the page or post.
- If you don't see the editor open in any tabs or windows, clear your cache.
- Once you've closed any duplicate tabs or windows and/or cleared your cache, reload the editor. This will load the most recently updated version of the page.
- Paste in the content you copied before reloading.
- Click Save.