You can send simple emails to individual contacts from within the HubSpot CRM. To send an email to a Contact:
- In your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Contacts.
- Find and click on the contact's name to access the contact record.
- In the interactions box above the timeline, click on the Email tab.
- Enter a Subject for your email then type your message or click on the Templates dropdown to use one of your HubSpot Sales Templates. Learn more about creating email templates in HubSpot CRM.
- Click Send when the email is ready.
The email will be sent to the Contact from your HubSpot user's email address. It will also appear on the contact's timeline in the HubSpot CRM like this:
Please note: if the contact replies to your email, the message will be sent to your inbox outside of HubSpot.