You can add a custom BCC address if you'd also like to use an address from another system, such as Salesforce. You can log your HubSpot Sales emails in Salesforce by adding your Email to Salesforce address to the Custom BCC address in your HubSpot Sales settings.To set up log in CRM for Salesforce:
- Log in to Salesforce.
- Click your name in the top right-hand corner and select My Settings.
- In the left sidebar, select Email > My Email to Salesforce.
- Copy the value in the Your email to Salesforce field.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- Click Integrations > Email Integrations in the left sidebar menu.
- Click the HubSpot Extensions tab.
- Click Manage beside Additional BCC address.
- In the dialog box, paste the value from Salesforce and click Save.