Switch connected HubSpot account
Once you click this option, you'll see the HubSpot account you're currently connected to marked as In use. You'll also see a list of your other HubSpot accounts. To select a different HubSpot account to sync with your tracked and logged emails (and to use sales tools from), click Select beside that account.
You'll then see a dialog box with information on how this configuration option will affect your data. Click Continue and then click Got it to complete the process.You can also change your connected account in HubSpot. Learn more here.
'Never log' settings (connected inbox)
If your inbox is connected, you can specify email addresses and domains to never log emails for:
- Click Extension settings.
- You'll then see a Never log screen. In the text field, enter an email address or a domain you do not wish to log emails for and click Add.
- You can continue to add additional email addresses or email domains to the field one at a time, clicking Add after entering each.
When you send an email to a recipient with the email address or email domain that's on your Never log list, the email will not log in HubSpot. To specify never log emails and domains from your HubSpot account settings, click here for instructions.
To remove an email address or email domain from your Never log list:
- Click the Manage dropdown menu beside the email address or email domain and then select Remove.
- Team admins will also have the option to Block for all users. That way, other users in the account will not be able to log emails to the specified email address or email domain.
You can also block specific IP addresses from email tracking in HubSpot. Learn more here.
Turn off the extension (disconnected inbox)
After disconnecting your inbox from HubSpot, you can disable tracking for any email addresses you have sent tracked emails to in the past.
Turning off the extension for an account will fully disable the extension for the account. This will remove the ability to use sales features like sequences, templates, documents, and the Track and Log options in your inbox.
To disable tracking for a particular email address, select Extension settings and then click Turn off.
For any other inboxes you don't wish to track or log emails from, repeat the steps above.
Please note: HubSpot Sales will continue to send notifications for tracked emails that were sent prior to disabling the extension.
Email integration settings
Help & troubleshooting
If you're looking to learn more about the extension or get stuck on something while working with it, click Help & troubleshooting to access articles in the HubSpot Knowledge Base.